Alex Aiono. Hey I know Him!

posted on: Thursday, May 16, 2013

While I’m sitting here pondering today’s blogging challenge prompt, I thought I’d share this gem. One: because I can’t believe I haven’t already, and two: because I’m just so dang proud of this kid (and I’m kind of hoping that when he takes out Bieber and becomes the next big thing, I can just ride on his coattails of fame all the way to the Broadway stage).

I love this kiddo. You should too. Tell your daughters.

 

Meet Alex HERE.

And his tour is just about over but maybe you can find him in a city near you HERE.

And no, this post is not sponsored, but it should be. No worries, Alex, just take me on tour with you next time and we’ll call it even.

1 comments:

  1. I think this is:

    A. Amazing.

    and

    B. Right up Shay's alley. Right Shaylynn? I'm thinking road trip soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger