10 Things That Make This Girl Smile

posted on: Tuesday, May 14, 2013

 
1. Sir Franklyn Felix Finnegan McFloyd
On a side note: I found a dead bird in front of our patio today. I don't know if Frankie was the culprit, but I'm having a hard time looking at him right now just in case he was. I still love him even if he did it. That freaking purrball pisses me off every morning, but golly I still love him.
 
2. Coffee. Because.
 

 
3. This city and those mountains behind it. And my teeny tiny apartment somewhere smack dab in the middle.
 
4. Reading. Because it's a better (and healthier) escape from reality than most drugs. And Heaven knows I like a good escape.
 
 
5. The Golden Girls. Not the old and grey ones, the furry cute ones.
 
6. Running. Actually no. The END of a good waddle run.
 
 
7. Camping. Red rock. Pine Trees. Etc. And body odor because they go hand in hand. Okay, I'm kidding about the body odor.
 
8. My Mom. Duh.
 
 
9. My siblings. Gosh I love those fools.
 
10. My friends. You, you and you. So cheesy. Yet so true.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Dude, I know I'm one of those yous, and I like it.

    Also, your cat's name rocks. I once had a rabbit named "His Royal Majesty Sir George Ryan Bradley Bunny the Third King of Prussia." We had him illegally in our dorm for about 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second your cat's fabulous name. I love this list! Besides the running part, I can get behind all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love reading. Escaping into a good book is perfect. I never go anywhere without having a book in my purse. Just in case.
    Kayleigh http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #1. You're pretty funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I am SO glad you stopped by my blog! I love yours--especially reading all of your thoughts. I'm pretty sure we'd make great friends (maybe that's a little too forward for you, though?). Anyway, just had to say that I completely agree with you on the feeling of finishing a good run. The end is what I look forward to most, that's for sure! :)

    Can't wait to read more of your adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete





Downtown on Main All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger